So we’re getting really excited here at how2jungle.net about the upcoming season 4 changes (especially me since the release date is my birthday thanks Riot !), we’re hoping we’ll get some analysis done as soon as it is released, and we’ll go through a complete update of all of our tutorials as soon as possible too.
Meanwhile he’s a few sneak peeks coming from Riot Morello and a few professional players that have been testing all of this in the Riot offices.
Vi has been a very strong pick in Korea these last weeks and has been making an appearance (either picked or banned) in a lot of games of this first day of the world championships. There are a lot of reason why Vi jungle is strong, and not many solo queue guides actually fit the build and gameplay of the Vi that junglers use in the world championships.
Yes, I’m thinking of XJ9′s Vi guide or even a few other famous ones. They may be great for solo queue but certainly do not apply to international pro team matches.
Hey guys with another iteration of respawn changes and light talk of Season 4 changes I thought it would valuable to review what the jungle has looked like throughout different seasons and Riot’s evolving vision of junglers.
1. Why is counterjungling so efficient?
By stealing from the enemy jungle, you are putting yourself forward (by farming) and setting the other jungler back (by denying him farm). It’s as simple as that: it’s more rewarding to steal than to take your own.
Let’s take an example, completing Blue Buff at level 1-2 will give you:
- 1 level (360 xp)
- 75 gold
- Crest of the ancient golem buff (2:30 minutes)
by Mushrooms and GrizzB
- Health reduced to 90-260 from 125-550
- Armor increased to 30/50/70/90 from 30 (based on Spider Form rank)
- Magic Resist increased to 50/70/90/110 from 50 (based on Spider Form rank)
- Multi-target damage reduction adjusted to 25% from 10/20/30/40%
- Spiderlings no longer continue taking actions before vanishing once Elise shifts into Human Form
- Spiderlings now group closer together while moving
Spiderlings are now more vulnerable to AoE burst.